Yesterday was a fun day with the kids. We went to a little indoor play place called Kid City!
It started out as quite a rainy day, so this was just what the little ones needed to be able to get out and have some fun.
They had fun pretended to make and sell ice-cream out of the ice cream truck, and pretending to be a fireman...
They had fun sliding down the inflatable slide and playing on the jungle gym...
...jumping into the ball pit and throwing the balls at the moving characters on the screen...
After we got home and had lunch it was nap time.
This is one of my favorite times of the day.
Sweet baby Raya loves to "cuddle" before we lay her down in her crib.
She is so sweet and silly. Her little smile and giggle as she melts into your shoulder. (I just had to take a picture to always remember the sweet moment.)
After nap time, we drove over to an inlet with some docks and a walking trail.
We saw more of the most beautiful and vibrant colors of flowers!
We passed a sweet lady there who insisted on taking our "family picture." :)
It was sweet of her, and it really is nice to be in just a few of the pictures, just so that I can prove I was actually there. ;)
The kids had fun walking and climbing and exploring (except for when Kesslyn saw a bunch of ants climbing on the tree...;)
These days are filled with simple joys and pleasures, and what I love the most is just being together.
Aunt Kesslyn has been such a good little buddy for Easton, and I'm SO glad that she was able to come here with me! It's great to be together in Hawaii!











.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment