The mornings here in Hawaii have been some of my favorite quiet moments...
When I go out on my morning runs, I love to see the beautiful sunrise and all of the pretty things around me that there is to see!
Some of my other favorite moments have been seeing these little ones having fun and laughing together. (Although there are definitely moments when they need their space;) but I know these kids are going to grow up to be great friends. :)
The kids have had a great time together playing and exploring, looking for geckos, riding Easton's ATV, playing play-doh, and everything else that they have done together.
Little Miss Raya is so sweet and such a busy body!
I love watching her run and play and learn new things. Her little deep voice is raspy and so cute!
Last night Kierra really wanted to take us to the beach to watch the sunset, and I was so excited! More time to see these beautiful creations that our loving Father has put here for us to enjoy...
We made it to Ko Olina shortly before sunset.
We enjoyed the view and the feel of the cool breeze on our skin.
We saw lots of little tickle crabs in the little tide pools.
Riley was our fearless leader and showed the kids that the little crabs weren't scary at all.
They were very intrigued, and one by one they began to be brave and reach out their hands to hold the little crabs.
The kids were so fun to watch as they would have little squeals of laughter and uncertainty as the crabs would crawl across their hands and then fall back down into the water.
It was a perfect way to pass the time as we waited for the sun to reach down and touch the ocean.
Within a matter of minutes the sun began to set.
Before we knew it, the sun had been tucked away beneath the blanket of the sea...
But only until tomorrow when we will welcome the new morning again on my run.
I stand in awe of the beauties of this earth. It was a beautiful day from sun up, to sun down.




















No comments:
Post a Comment