Raya is such a cuddle bug! Every time she wakes up in the morning or from a nap, she just wants to cuddle!!! Aunt Kesslyn has found how sweet it is, and how fun it is to cuddle that sweet baby. ;)
Yesterday we took a field trip out to the Dole Plantation!
It was a really fun day going there with Kierra, Kesslyn, and the kids.
I bought a few souvenirs for the family, and we sat down to eat a yummy lunch while we were there too. With Dole Whip of course, too!!
The kids loved watching the chicken walk around under the table pecking at the little crumbs on the ground..just like Heyhey!
We thought about taking the kids for a ride on the train, but the line was an hour long, and we weren't too excited about thinking of standing in a line for that long with the littles...
...but we did see some really cool pineapples growing! I didn't even know that red pineapples were a thing!
I had a pretty emotional moment while we were there. It came out of nowhere, but I just felt a surge of emotion, memories, and love, and then I started to cry. I was feeling the love of my family that I was with, and lots and lots of gratitude...and then I was thinking about my sweet husband and that we had been at that very same place 9 years ago for our 20th wedding anniversary! We had so many good memories together on that trip, and I was feeling so nostalgic! I miss my sweetie so much, but I'm going to miss these sweet people right here just as much when I go back home. I want to keep all of these moments close to my heart and never forget even the little details...
Look at this handsome dude right here! This was from July 2014 when we were in Hawaii for our 20th anniversary! He was 42 years old, and no gray hair! :)
I look like a baby myself! I was 37 years old...and no gray hair! ;)
Who would have thought that 9 years later, I would be there in Hawaii, at the Dole Plantation with 2 of my daughters, 2 of my grandbabies, and just 46 years young. ;)
This has been a very enjoyable couple of weeks here with Kierra and her family. I am going to miss them so much, but I am grateful for the time that we have had. Thank you for the fun memories Kierra!












No comments:
Post a Comment