Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, January 19, 2018

A Good Day

 Well, I was right...our huckleberry pancakes weren't near as good as the fresh yummy ones that my dad used to make! ;) But that's OK, because they were still good and there was an added measure of sweetness to them as we sat around the dinner table talking about my dad. It was a good day. :)
Kesslyn and I were able to help a friend with her little girl yesterday, and most of my day was spent with the little ones, and working on my calling. I've been trying to be faithful about sending out a special message every month to all of the relief society sisters. I spend quite a bit of time pondering the message that needs to be shared, and then I work at getting the words just right so that the spirit of love that I am trying to convey will come across undoubtedly. I felt good about the message that I sent, and I looked out my window at the beautiful evening sky and felt so much approval and love both from my Heavenly Father, and from my dad. Like I said...it was a good day. :)
Happy Friday!

No comments: