Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

New Year's Cards :)

 Christmas seemed to FLY by this year and with it so did my time! So, my Christmas cards have turned into New Year's cards! :) But that's Ok, I am still so happy to share the highlights of our family's year with the people that we don't get to see very much! 
2017 was an amazing year for our entire family! :)
 I summed up the moments in a month by month highlighted review in a letter, and added our most current family picture...the one from Kierra and Riley's wedding.
I LOVE that we are ALL together!!! I LOVE this family of mine!!!
 I added a little personal note to some of our closest friends and put them all in this Thomas Kincaid card. His artwork is so nostalgic and beautiful to me..it brings all of the familiar feelings of Christmas to mind with the cozy scenes, the glitter, and the light...I LOVE his work! Both romantic AND magical! :)
I'm excited once again to see what our new year will bring...hopefully more of all of the good stuff, right? ;)
No matter the year, it seems to me that Heavenly Father is continually involved in the details of our lives, and so I am just going to once again leave those details up to Him! 
(I of course will do some planning with His help in mind, but the things that will matter most I think will be on His agenda, and so I will try to align my will with His, have a prayer and gratitude in my heart, and HOLD ON for the ride!!! ;)
Welcome 2018! :)

No comments: