Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Heaven On Earth

This morning I called the temple to put a couple of names on the prayer roll...
As soon as I hung up the phone after giving the names I got a huge lump in my throat and tears filled my eyes because I felt so much of Heavenly Fathers love for both me, and for the people who needed those extra prayers. EVERY time I do this I have the same feelings come to me and it is yet again another way that Heavenly Father manifests His love to us through the amazing power and gift of the Holy Ghost. He brings those tender feelings to my remembrance over and over again confirming what I already know. 
Heavenly Father loves each of His children individually, He knows their needs, He is in the details of our lives, and WE are His hands here on earth. What a privilege and gift to have the blessings of the temple, our heaven here on earth. 

No comments: