Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, January 29, 2018

Roller skates, a Game Ball, and No Bake Cookies!


 This past weekend as I continued taking down Christmas and tried to get the house back in order, Kesslyn and Kambriella kept me entertained by using their new roller skates they got for Christmas and going around and around and around in circles around the house! :) They were having so much fun and it made my heart happy to see them  playing together...sweet sisters. :)
 We also spent lots of time going to Gavin's basketball games! He played so well and was awarded the Team Ball for his efforts! 3 three pointers in one game! Great job #15! WAY TO GO!!!
 Clint also spoke in church on Sunday and did a great job. :) I'm so proud to be his wife. He's such a good man! He spoke with our neighbor Clark Astle who is leaving on his mission to the Liberia Monrovia mission and leaves Wednesday for the Ghana MTC. We took some cookies to the farewell gathering after church...we decided to make No Bake cookies because it was Carew's specialty, and one of his favorites! Carew is our master No Bake cookie maker and it made us miss him but feel close to him all at the same time. :) I am excited to hear from him today! :) I love that Italian missionary! :)

No comments: