Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Stake Conference: What Matters Most

The theme for our stake conference this past week was "What Matters Most."
The notes I took at our stake conference were the thoughts that would come to my mind as the talks were being given, not necessarily the exact words that they were being spoken...they were the words that were spoken to me by the Holy Ghost.
I know what I need to do for my family:
1) Continually work on strengthening relationships.
2) Find what I can eliminate from my life that will free up time for more important things.
3) Implement our 10 for 10 on the Sabbath Day. (10 minutes of individual scripture study time, then come  together for 10 minutes as a family to discuss anything we may have felt or thought...
4) Begin again using our Trickett treasure bucks and treasure box for an incentive system for little ones who read scriptures and conference talks.
5) Remember to initiate our family plan for good activities to do on the Sabbath Day to show Heavenly Father how much we love Him!

No comments: