The first week of the new year has been full of service for me...and it has continued to bring an added measure of peace and gratitude into my life...but in my need to fulfill my calling, I too had to call upon help in order for me to be available to help others. So, I called Kate! :)
Kate came and babysat Kesslyn for me so that I could go and serve others. She was a hero for me, and what makes it even better...Kesslyn LOVES Kate. :)
Can you see it in her eyes??? Kesslyn LOVES Kate! And Cake! ;) But the cutest thing ever is that Kesslyn calls Kate "Kake!" It is so cute!!!
NOW you can really see it in her eyes...she's saying, "I LOVE Cake!" :)
...or is it...I LOVE "Kake?" :)
I'm pretty sure it's both!!! :) Kesslyn is saying, "I LOVE having cake with Kake!" ;)
But really, Kate was so kind to come and spend her morning with Kesslyn so that I could be available to fulfill my calling and help others who needed me...as soon as I got home I took these 2 cute girls to Zupa's for lunch, just because I thought it would be fun, AND because I wanted to say thank you to Kate for helping me out! And we got cake! :) What a good sport! Kate with cake! ;)
After our lunch we stopped back by the house just in time for the other kids to see Kate, which probably wasn't the best idea because no one wanted her to leave. ;)
Kambriella and Kesslyn both walked her to her car and said their goodbyes...but she will be back! We love Kake and she loves us too! :) (But mostly Carew ;) and we think that's pretty awesome! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment