Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, November 15, 2021

20 Years ~ Premier Vehicle Installation


This summer marked the 20th Anniversary of Premier Vehicle Installation!!
20 YEARS!!!!

Congratulations to my sweetie who works SO HARD. every single day in EVERYTHING he does.
I love how he has always said, "I don't ever want to be rich, I just want to have enough money to do fun things with my family, and to eat yummy food. :)
I LOVE him. 
Two of my good friends showed up to our open house luncheon to surprise me and support us, which I thought was sweet.
During our visit we had some great conversations about personal revelation, and I also received answers to my prayers that I had been seeking that day.
It was a sweet day.
During the open house we had some different vendors there showing new product, including shatter proof glass for police cars!
Some of our own employees got to actually shoot the windows too! It was a good day, and over the past 20 years we have grown and moved, expanded and grown more.

We started in a little shop in Draper with just 1 employee.
Today we have grown in South Salt Lake, and added a graphics business and an ambulance business too. We now have approximately 50 employees, and we continue to give Heavenly Father ALL of the credit for any of our success.
Because we Follow Him, we accomplish what is needful, and be missionaries all along the way.
We are grateful, and we are blessed!

 

No comments: