On August 29th, 2021 we had Dallin's mission farewell!
Dallin gave the most wonderful talk that came straight from his heart.
He shared some of his personal experiences in rock climbing and related that to progressing in the gospel and finding Jesus Christ.
He even shared his testimony in Portuguese! Wow was I surprised!
People usually don't do that until they return from their mission, but I think Dallin is so excited and eager to share his love for the gospel with everyone!
He did an amazing job, and we as his parents couldn't be more proud.
Jordyn was there to support him just as she has been all through this past year!
Dallin has always wanted to serve a mission, but I also think that having someone like Jordyn in his life helped him to be motivated to work hard and to do good things.
I know they will miss each other, but I also know that each of them will continue to do good things!
Hopefully things will work out where they can go on at least ONE date together when the next 2 years is up! We love you guys!
Here are a few of the pictures we displayed at the house for the family and friends to see that got to come over to the house after Sacrament meeting.
We also had everyone sign an apron for Dallin to take and wear while he's cooking for his companions on his mission!
What an awesome, amazing, super kid!
He's ready to go out and conquer - and take the gospel to "all the world!"
Heather Allen and her family came to support us!
Lots of support from our awesome family and friends...
…also lots of support from the female population of Dallin's friends...;)
We are so grateful for every person who loves Dallin!
We NEED each other on this journey through life, and I KNOW that the people of Brazil will NEED Elder Trickett!



















No comments:
Post a Comment