Here are the pictures from the boys trip to Glacier National Park in Montana this summer!
Although I was not there to experience this, I get a small glimpse of the fun times they had with some of the best people on earth!
Nate Burbidge, Kevin Affleck, Max Gruber, and Clint Trickett
All the boys out having a blast on the lake!
Parker, Ashton, Stewart, Dallin, Gavin, and Alex
What an awesome summer adventure with friends!
I will let the pictures do the talking since I was not there...:)
It looks like it was beautiful and fun, and all I know is Clint said that he wants to take all of us there...but I think that is also true for anywhere that we can get away and build memories with our family. ;)
I'm so grateful these boys have such good men in their lives, and that they have EACH OTHER.























No comments:
Post a Comment