Kesslyn and Kate had such a fun time playing ALL day long yesterday!
I wish I could have taken a picture of them trying to help each other climb up onto the trampoline!!!
I was dying laughing!!! ;););)
They made the most awesome fort in the hallway upstairs, and didn't want the day to end. :)
I know I have saved this picture before, but I had to save it again, but this time with....
...our awesome cousin Cohen!
Just look at these two missionaries in Brazil! Loving everyone, and LOVING their missions! ;)
It was just so fun to see their emails come through with so many similar things going on for them, and with both of them being in Brazil, this just HAD to be documented!
Jesus said love EVERYONE, and that's what we are trying to do!
People, puppies, kitties and all!






No comments:
Post a Comment