Heartstrings By Susette

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Some People I Love

Summer is such a fun time to be outside and enjoy the good weather, so we decided to meet up with Tiffany and Colby on Thursday evening and have dinner at Ruth's Diner up Immigration Canyon.
It's beautiful there and such a fun and happy atmosphere with live music and the lights outside, and the sound of the river rushing in the background. It was a fun night!
At ne point it started to cool down and Kesslyn got a little cold, so I told her to put her arms in her shirt! She did, and she looked like a little dinosaur. :)  As soon as I pulled out my camera though, she hurried and pulled her arms back out. 
Of course Colby did it with her, and she thought he was a little silly...;)
I love spending time with the people that I love!
Also, LOOK at this amazing lunch I got to have too! It was the yummiest Brussel sprouts and strawberry pecan salad!
Emily, Kesslyn, and I  took Brian Aguayo out to lunch for his birthday. This is my good friend Jeanette (who passed away), her son who is also like a brother to us now. We have been spending many hours at their home trying to help him clean out all of his mother's things so that he can get the house ready to rent. He is a good son, and took wonderful care of his sweet mom. We are happy to help him, and taking a break from the house to treat him to lunch seemed like the right thing to do!
Also, on Friday, Clint and I were able to attend the sealing of Charlee Allen and Collin Hoffman in the Ogden Temple.
It was such a beautiful and hot day, so we hung out in the shade a lot. ;)
We even snuck across the street to the Farr's Ice-cream store to snag a cool treat before the wedding luncheon,,,Shhh ;) It was our little secret.
Heather has been my good friend for about 25 years now, and I love her a little more every single day that I'm alive. ;)
I love her children, I love her siblings, and I love her parents. They are like a second family to me.
I was so happy for Collin and Princess Charlee. 
Congratulations on the first day of your happily FOREVER after!

 

No comments: