Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, July 14, 2023

Happy Birthday Tiffany

We had a fun time celebrating my sister Tiffany's birthday at the South Davis Rec Center the other day!
Kesslyn was cracking me up as she was eating an Oreo and had creme filling all over her face as she was telling me how hungry she was. ;)
(I knew I was forgetting something as I  was leaving the house earlier1 ;)
Kambriella's friend Kambria came with us, and we met Colby, Tiffany, and Lexi all there.
It was nice to just relax in the little kiddie pool and splash pad since it was pushing 100 degrees that day!
These are definitely the treasured lazy days of summer!
I told Kambriella that she is growing up too fast though...such a beautiful girl, inside and out. ;)
When we got home we found Kesslyn's stepping stone that she had made at activity days had been delivered by her leader...So cute Kesslyn!
I love to see your creativity, and I LOVE the seashells that you added too!
Later that evening Clint and I went out to dinner for Tiffany's birthday too. I love my sister so much! I am glad that Heavenly Father gave us families, and especially sisters!
Happy Birthday Tiffany!

No comments: