My sweet momma arrived at my house yesterday!
She was greeted with smiles and hugs, and a little homemade necklace with a picture of the temple on it, made by Kesslyn ;) And a chocolate of course. ;)
Clint and I are taking my mom on her first ever trip out of the country TOMORROW!
For my mom's 80th birthday I had her get a passport, and think about where in the world she would like to go. She decided on this trip to the British Isles. It is a church history tour with Hank Smith and Casey Griffiths, and we will be arriving in London, and setting sail on the Norwegian Dawn cruise ship for 10 days!
Our stops will be in various places, but Scotland and Denmark are among the ones my mom is most excited about, since that is where our ancestry lies.
I am so excited for the adventure, and pray that everything goes smoothly for my sweet mom to be able to have the adventure of a lifetime.
She will be 82 on her birthday in November, and so we had to get this done! We aren't getting any younger, you know! ;)
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift! That's why it's called the PRESENT.
I truly think this opportunity IS a gift., and I'm so grateful for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment