Kesslyn is such a sweet and creative little girl.
I love how her mind gets an idea, and she runs with it!
She took apart a fairy garden that the girls had made years ago, dumped the dirt out, and started from scratch updating and rearranging the fairy garden.
It turned out beautiful and it was so fun to see her put it back together.
She also made brownies this weekend, and homemade confetti for her upcoming 8th birthday party! ;)
Kesslyn, you are a gem!
I love you so much!
Clint and I also celebrated Saturday the 22nd as "My Day" and rode our bikes on the parkway, went to breakfast at Kneaders, took the kids to see the new Mission Impossible movie, had dinner at Blaze Pizza, went to Carew and Kara's house, and played pickle ball!
Wow it was a great day and a really fun weekend! ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment