Today Kambriella went to her first soccer practice with the Riverton High School girls soccer team!
Whaaattt???
Kambriella, when did you grow up?
I am SO proud of you for working so hard and reaching for the stars! I am excited to see where you end up...I know it will be right where Heavenly Father needs you to be.
Today was also the annual Trickett family party at Cherry Hill, so we loaded up and then stopped for a bite of lunch with Clint and Carew before going there.
I'm pretty sure this was the first time that we have all had a lunch date together with the boys from work. It was fun to have everyone there.
All of the cousins were SO happy to see us once we arrived (since we were the last ones there).
The lazy river is always the favorite for everyone, and feels the best when it's a 100 degree summer day!
Clint and Carew were able to join us a little later after they finished up at work, and Eila was able to stay a little longer than the rest of her family because Aunt Tammy volunteered to take her home so she could have a little more time with Kesslyn.;)
These lazy summer days are treasures, they really are!
I'm so grateful for the smiles and the lasting memories!







No comments:
Post a Comment