Heartstrings By Susette

Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Girls Date


 My mom is in town for a few more days and so we decided we better take advantage of it and have a girls date! Me, Kesslyn, my mom and my sister Tiffany all met at the Fashion Place Mall where we looked around Dillard's at the purses, shoes, and dresses...all things girly! :)
It was fun trying on a pretty dress that I saw (but KNEW I would not want to buy...) and watching Kesslyn make friends with EVERYONE including the mannequins! :)
I LOVE that about little children!
They have the ability to make everyone smile and feel important. They really have that Christ like love and truly love everyone! I love watching her tiny hands reach up in the "hold me" gesture...and how they wave enthusiastically to all of the passers by... she is a joy and a light to my family, even my mom and Tiffany.
Ans she provides an endless amount of kisses, cuddles, and hugs. :)
We ate lunch in the food court and talked an talked. It was nice to be together.
Then, we HAD to head over to Mrs. Fields for a cookie...OK, a few cookies. :) And then we talked some more. I don't think it really matters much what we do together, we just like to BE together.
I'm grateful for all of my family and love the women in my life and their unconditional love for me! :)


No comments: