Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, January 9, 2017

Carew's Going to Sweethearts!

 On Sunday evening, we were all sitting around the front room having family home evening when a LOUD Knock Knock Knock and Ding Ding Ding came from our front door and doorbell!
EVERYONE jumped and my armpits got all sweaty...it scared us soooo bad!!!
  Carew got this giant box of Hot Tamales and inside one of the packages written on the candies were letters that he had to unscramble to find out who it was that was asking him to the RHS Sweetheart's Dance...
Kayley Ballard!
She's a cute girl that is on the Seminary Counsel with Carew.
He was excited and I just know they will have a great time!
I'm grateful that my son has a fun and happy personality and that he's a real cutie :) ...that he gets asked out to these fun dances...it's so important for the kids to feel important, loved, and included, and I'm just so happy that he has so many good friends that help him to want to be the best person that he can be!
I love you Carew!

No comments: