Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Kambriella Lost Her Tooth!

 Cookies & cream, creme brulee, cake batter, Oreo pieces, rainbow sprinkles, peachy O's, hot fudge, and caramel sauce...THAT is what Kambriella's Menchie's creation consisted of! 
I took this little angel out on a date and she finally got to use her Reflections certificate that she had earned from school. :) ...It sure doesn't take much to make a little girl happy!!! :)

And EVERY time she would take a bite she would say "Ouch!" because her front tooth was loose and dangling just enough to get in the way...:)
 I have so much fun when I am with Kambriella! But then again, who doesn't???
She is such a fun, happy, spunky, little girl who loves to smile, laugh (and make other people laugh ;), that whenever we are together you can't help but have great time! :)
I love that she can talk, and talk, and talk about ANYTHING. She would talk my ear off the entire day if I would let her! (And actually I WOULD let her, but she has to leave me for school;)
...and for dance... :)
Tonight she had dance and when she got home she walked up to me with a HUGE smile on her face!
"Mom, I lost my tooth!!!" :)
As we sat down to dinner she proceeded to talk, and talk, and talk, and told us all the ENTIRE story of how she lost her tooth at dance. It made me smile. :)
But like I said before...how could you NOT smile when you're with this little sweetie!!!
I love you little Miss Kambriella!
I hope the Tooth Fairy finds your tooth!

No comments: