Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Siblings and Friends

 While Clint was gone to the JAZZ game with Gavin and Kambriella was at her dance class, I decided to take Dallin, Carew, and Kesslyn to Chik~fil~A for dinner.
More than the food, I loved being with the kids and watching how happy they were just being together.
 I have some good kids who a lot of the time love to tease each other and push each others buttons, but also really and truly genuinely love each other and have so much fun being together.
Many times throughout the day I will hear multiple little Tricketts say, 
"I sure love this amazing family," or "Mom, did you know that we have the best family on the planet?" or
"Mom, how did you get to be so pretty?"  :)
They are sweet and they are happy and they make me smile. :)
 After we finished eating I ordered some chicken to-go for Kambriella and got an ice~dream for all of us to share. This little sweetie loved it like I knew she would. :)
Then we stopped at the store for a couple of things and the boys had fun placing their baby~doll sister among the giant stuffed animals. 
She fit right in. :)
I would pick her because she is the cutest. :)
These busy days of life are fleeting so quickly...will EVERYONE PLEASE stop growing up???
Thank you.
:)

No comments: