Fridays at OHMS is a late start day when school doesn't start until 9:50, soooo...
I took advantage of the opportunity and took my sweet buddy Dallin on a breakfast date after we dropped all the other kids off at school.
We went to the "Egg and I" and had fun just talking over breakfast. Dallin is such a good boy and I love him so much! He is always so considerate, thoughtful, and loving...he has SUCH a good good heart and loves helping me out so much. He is constantly smiling at me, telling me how much he loves me, volunteering to do chores for me WITHOUT being asked, giving me massages because he wants to serve me...the list goes on and on and I know one day he will be an amazing missionary, then husband, then father.
Also, today is Saturday and my sweet husband has the missionaries over EVERY Saturday morning to feed them breakfast, correlate with them on the work they have to do, and tries to teach them, testify to them, and build them up. Clint serves on the High Counsel and loves doing it. He works with some amazing men who strengthen him and build him up too. I LOVE that Clint is so happy all the time. I don't know how someone who is so busy, has a very high stress job, and so many demands on him can ALWAYS be so happy??
Oh WAIT...Yes I do... :)
He lives the gospel fully and keeps the commandments. He puts God first and his wife and family.
He serves others, has a genuine heart, reads his scriptures EVERYDAY, and just makes life happy!
No wonder where Dallin gets it from!!! :)
(P.S. This is Elder Tokais and Elder Lund. Elder Tokais goes home in 3 days!)
Also, yesterday my friend Amanda was able to come home from the hospital, but I also learned that it was also her baby girl Gemma's 1st birthday! I was happy to take them dinner and a little baby doll and cake and got to squeeze her chubby little hands and thighs... :)
Grateful heart!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment