So much goes on in the day of the life of a parent...and 99% of it is for the betterment of the family... Cleaning, cooking, laundry, planning, organizing, driving, grocery shopping, helping with homework and reminders, ...
cleaning and driving, and cleaning and driving...
Did I say cleaning and driving??? :)
But I just realized this morning that it is only 16 days until Clint and I will be headed off to the Virgin Islands and I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Don't get me wrong...I LOVE serving my family! It brings me GREAT JOY and satisfaction. But I LOVE the time alone with my eternal companion!!! And I'm 99.9% sure that I won't be doing ANY
cleaning, cooking, laundry, planning, organizing, driving, grocery shopping, helping with homework and reminders, ...
cleaning and driving, and cleaning and driving...
Did I say cleaning and driving??? :)
VIRGIN ISLANDS...I hear you calling my name...the swishing sound of the washing machine resembles the sound of the ocean...kinda sorta...if you listen REALLY REALLY hard. :)
SEE YOU SOON!!!
Love, Your BEST friend, Susette :)
XOXOXO
(Pictures above are from our trip to Florida about 6 years ago. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment