This morning I went out for a run and enjoyed the calm air. Some mornings it's really windy, and other mornings it's just calm...
My heart really felt that peace because my mind wandered as my body was doing all of the work running up those hills. I thought of people in my life and things that I need to do today,
people I need to go visit and my upcoming vacation with my sweetie...
I thought of each of my children and the different things that they are experiencing in their lives right now and what more I can do as a mom to strengthen them and build them up...
my mind basically took off and my heart was engaged in a really long prayer of love, thanks and gratitude...
and then suddenly, literally in an instant, I turned the corner and had a very vivid vision in my mind of my sweet Dad. He was dressed all in white standing very straight and tall and he had a big smile on his face...and although I did not see his lips move I felt like I could read his mind and he was telling me...
"Don't you worry about your family because I am here to help them.
You don't have to do it all alone...you have so much help from me and other angels that are constantly surrounding you...Even though you don't see us we are always here..."
Then I saw him with my brother Kelly, and then one by one, I could see silhouettes of other people dressed in white joining them...it was like the army of angels were gathering for their morning assignments...:)
Literally that's how I felt.
"You go with Carew to school and keep him safe. He's preparing for his mission you know and the halls of the high school can get pretty rough!"
"You, follow little Kesslyn! And be sure that you add a couple of extra bodies at the tops of those stairs...she's becoming a little dare devil you know! :)"
"You, be sure to help Kierra and Riley...they WILL make it to the temple if we have anything to do about it!"
Then one by one I saw my children being surrounded with an army of angels and I began to cry and I don't think I have stopped crying since because I KNOW that the Spirit has reminded me today of the great love and power that exists not only from my earthly family, but from my Heavenly home as well.
2 Kings 6:16 says...
Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
Angels surround us on every side. Both those that we can see and those that we can't .
I'm so grateful for the friend I have in the Holy Ghost and that I am loved enough to be able to not only feel that love, but to see it as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment