Kierra's best friend from preschool was married for time and all eternity this weekend!
It's so hard to believe that these awesome things are happening and that enough time has really gone by for them to be a reality...
Valerie and Bingham made a beautiful couple and I'm so happy for them. :)
We met Kierra and Riley up in North Ogden to attend the wedding reception, gave out hugs and best wishes, then headed out to dinner at Bella's Mexican Restaurant. We sat there and talked and talked and talked until finally the waiter came and asked us if it was OK for them to start putting up chairs...:)
I guess time flies when you are having fun, right? :)
I love being with Kierra and Riley.
It makes me feel more and more comfortable each time we are together with them that somehow the distance of her living away from home and eventually under the care and protection of this fine young man is the right thing and that she is going to be well taken care of, provided for, and most important of all, completely happy in her life. She's fulfilling her dreams and it makes me soooo happy for her.
I love you Kierra!



No comments:
Post a Comment