So, we have come full circle.
Here we are at the Union Station in Ogden which was one of Carew's favorite places when he was a little boy. Now, we are here taking SENIOR pictures!!?? WHERE has the time gone??
You blink, and before you know it, your children are all grown up and ready to conquer the world!
(Or so they think. I know they will still need their mama :) ...a little anyway. :)
Cherie was so kind to offer her time and to share her talent and take the pictures for us.
What I LOVE about this is how she naturally knows what looks good, I NEVER worry about if I will like the pictures or not...AND we have FUN and RELAX while we do it. I love it!!!
And I love her. :)
Those shoes!!! Those special birthday shoes!!!
Pose, point, and shoot...
...change the angel just a bit...pose, point, and shoot!
Change your outfit...pose, point, and shoot! :)
Change your outfit again..THIS TIME...Be a missionary!!!
Yes, we doubled the Senior pictures and did missionary pictures as well since Carew's first stop after graduation will be serving a 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter~Day Saints.
I love that he wants to do this and it makes me so happy and proud.
(And I'm still loving that Cherie is such a good sport to go along with whatever crazy things we decide to put her up to. :) I love you Cherie ;) ;)
She will even lead the way to pose the boy that maybe doesn't so naturally strike the pose... ;)
And find the very best places to take the very best pictures...
After Cherie took some mission pictures for Carew, she also took some more of Maicen since we were all there doing this together. Last year Kierra and Lexi graduated together, and this year, Carew and Maicen are graduating together. I love that each of them has a close friend in their close cousin to be able to do this with...it really makes my heart soooo happy. :)
(I stole Carew away for a second while Cherie was busy with Maicen...)
Then, Carew went back and tried to follow Maicen's lead since he was SUCH a natural
with striking his poses. :)
HELLO Maicen!!! :)
This fun little pose that was kind of a joke actually made me have the biggest smile. :) It reminded me of the good old days when these two little mischievious trouble makers would pal around and get into trouble together. :)
Don't those faces just SCREAM "innosence?" ;) ;)...and
"We are just little angels. That is all. " :)
...then SOOO serious...
...adding a little evil eye... ;) ;)
...and last of all, some brotherly love.
Gotta love these boys. :)
Cousins by chance, FRIENDS by choice. :)
And thank you Cherie for your cute sweet self!!! What ever would we do with out you???
And here's the whole gang that was there for the shoot. WE ARE COOL. :)
After we finished, Cherie went home to her family and we took these growing STARVING boys to get a bite of dinner right there in the Union Station restaurant. It was a fun night to be together with these 2, and honestly the drive home just having that one on one time to talk with Carew was just like magic for me. There was a feeling there that I don't think I will ever forget for the rest of my life.
I love my baby boy, that has grown up into a bright young man. Watch out world...here they come!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
































No comments:
Post a Comment