Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, March 20, 2017

We Made It to St. Thomas

Clint and I are officially on vacation!!!
We are on the island of St.Thomas in the virgin islands and it is absolutely beautiful.  This beautiful blue view was out the window of the plane...

We left our house at 11:00 p.m. on Saturday March 18th to catch our flight that left at 1:30 a.m. Kierra drove us to the airport and we caught the plane, flew for 4 1/2 hours, had a short layover in Miami, and flew for 2 more hours to the island. We mostly visited with people,  ate food, took a nap, and ate more food.  (Because that's what you do on vacation!)
 This was the view from the hotel we stayed at...
and the picture below was directly out our room...

Although it was Sunday when we arrived and we weren't able to go to church,  the dinner that we ate that was hosted by Sound Off Signal (the company that Clint sells for that earned him this trip) was enjoyable and delicious,  and the owner incorporated a gospel message that I really appreciated. He spoke about having faith no matter what you want to accomplish in life and that God will help you. I know this is true because that is exactly how Clint has built his business,  and that's exactly how we love everyday. 

I'm grateful to be here enjoying such precious time with my sweetheart! What a gift!❤

No comments: