Heartstrings By Susette

Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Fun Saturday


 Today was a day of fun! Tumbling and breakfast with the missionaries...
a quick but enjoyable stroll around Gardener Village with some of the sweethearts in my family...My mother in law Gerry, my beautiful angel daughter Kierra, my sweet niece Desiree, and sisters Cherie and Ginger...celebrating Cherie's birthday the right way!!! :)
 After Gardener Village it was off to the grocery store and the bank, then off to Gavin's basketball game where they won 43-20!!! Gavin was 100% on his free throws and scored 10 points!
Then we headed home and worked on mission papers for Carew, made a birthday cake for Dallin and had afew of his friends over for food, fun, and games for the night...
Aaannddd...
It was The General Women's Broadcast of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
One of the most inspiring, uplifting, and wonderful meetings of the year...
I listened to the conference in my kitchen from the computer since today I needed to be home with these little ones so that Dallin could  have the opportunity to celebrate with his friends...
I fed Kesslyn some pizza and then bathed her in the kitchen sink while I listened intently to the conference...
It's amazing how much joy and satisfaction I felt listening as I also tended to my little baby...
I felt a swelling of joy quite hard to put into words...
 "Lean not unto thine own understanding, read my scriptures daily and pray more fervently..."
"I am a certain woman who can do so much good in the world...and the Holy Ghost can lead me, speak peace to me, and direct my actions, and bring continual comfort..." ~ these are just a few things that the Spirit whispered to me... but I also wondered how our dear prophet is doing. He was not there tonight and he is usually always there. I will say a special prayer for him tonight...
 Kesslyn scrubbed her baby piggies and waved out the kitchen window to every single bird that flew by or perched itself where she could see it...I love how little children have an appreciation for the simple things. :)
 Oh sing choirs of angels...
We are surrounded by sweet angels!
After the conference and dinner, Dallin's party and preparing for the Sabbath, I am ready to call it a night.
My sweetie is leaving for St. George tomorrow for a convention and will be gone for 3 days... ;(
I already miss him so I better go snuggle him. :)
Goodnight! 
 Good kids with some good good friends. :)
Rhett and Dallin :)


Goofball Dallin  :)

I LOVE this kid!!!

No comments: