What better way to spend a summer day than with your family at Lagoon??!! :)
Ever since I was a little girl, I can remember going to Lagoon in the summertime...
We would drive down from Alaska and it always seemed to be around my sister Tiffany's birthday...we would stay from morning till night and go home exhausted, JUST like we did last night. :)
All 6 of my sweet kids were with me, my mom and Shane's kids, and my sister Tiffany and her family.
We had a great day, and the weather was even perfect. Overcast all day...not too hot and not too cold. Perfect. :)
Everyone went on the Dragon ride first INCLUDING Kesslyn!!! She was so much fun to watch! Half of the time we couldn't tell if her excited expressions were going to be followed by a laugh or a cry...her face seemed so uncertain of which she should do and it was hilarious!
(Most all of the expressions were followed by a laugh;) She really had a good time!
What I LOVED too was how Kierra cared more to see the JOY of the little ones than just seeking the thrill of the BIG rides...She opted to stay with the group that was taking the little kids around rather than going with all the big boys...there was time for that later, but she LOVED taking her little sisters on the rides!!!
I even got to take a turn and go on the swings with her. It's her favorite ride and it was nice to be with her even if it did go by soooo very fast!!!
Kesslyn calls Colby "Colco" and it's so stinkin' cute! I think he pretty much loves it too, and wanted to take her on a ride too, so they went on the Teacups! They had fun and laughed but I think EVERYONE felt a little queasy when they got off. :)
Kambriella was also a good big sister and took Kesslyn on as many rides as she could...
...and her little cousins Leighton and Madyson.
They all had so much fun being together and I was glad we got to go. :)
Little Miss Kess finally gave in and tuckered out at about 6:15 p.m.
She played HARD as we did we all! These are times that will always be so fun to remember and remind me how fun it is to be a Mom. It's a LOT of work, but it's SOOOOO worth it!!! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment