What is one of the absolute FUNNEST things to do with your family in the summer???
Go to the ZOO!!! :)
And ride on the train...
And spend lots of time with your cousins!!!
Laughing, and smiling, and making lots and lots of memories!!!
My biggest and littlest girls off to see the monkeys! ;)
Kierra, Kesslyn, and Grandma Panter... :)
Looking at the monkeys... :)
...and the elephants... :)
Kambriella and Madyson
The 3 sisters...Kesslyn, Kierra, and Kambriella
...and our adopted 4th sister Desiree! ;)
Pointing at and looking at the elephants...
Elephants are Kierra's favorite animal...
What a cute crew... :)
Watching the bird show! Kesslyn was mesmerized by the birds!!!
Kambriella and Madyson loved them too! :)
Owls, doves, and eagles...
Talking parrots and other beautiful birds...
At the end of the bird show Kambriella wanted to donate her very own money and get her picture taken with the bald eagle...
...which ended up being the exact same lady and eagle that came to Carew's eagle court of honor!
We had fun just being together...
I CHERISH every last minute I get with my beautiful daughter! She moves to Colorado in just a week and a half and I'm going to miss her like crazy! I feel like half of my heart might be leaving too!!!
But don't get me wrong...I am SOOOO happy and excited for Kierra and Riley's new life together! They are just so happy together! Just like I wanted... :)
The kids all rode the carousel together too!
Kambriella, Madyson, and Leighton
Gavin, Drake, and Dallin :)
Kierra and Kesslyn... on an ELEPHANT. :)
Miss fancy pants herself... :)
Watching the sea lions was one of my favorite things to do! They were so beautiful swimming by, it was fun to see how intrigued everyone was just watching them, AND it was nice and air conditioned in the building! ;)
I was so grateful to my mother in law for getting us all in, and I was so happy that my mom got to join us on our adventure to the zoo!!! Me, Kesslyn, and my mom. :)
THEN...as if we hadn't had enough adventures for one day... we decided to dress up like cows so we could all get free food from Chik~fil~A!!!
I LOVE how Kesslyn is looking up at Riley like..."WHAT are you doing???" ;)
Random COW awkwardness...it's for REAL!!!
An "Udderly" entertaining bunch of people that I get to hang with I'm tellin' ya!!!
Then , after we went home and got the kiddos squared away, Clint and I drove down to Provo to see Kierra and Riley open up all of their presents from their wedding! It was fun to be with them both again and see all of the neat things they got...including that LARGE wad of money$$$!!! :)
So happy for you both!!! And so ready to go to bed now!!!
Good night!!! ;)
































No comments:
Post a Comment