Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

"Thank You"

 On Sunday, Kierra and Riley  came to me with a gift and 2 letters. 
It was a framed Family Proclamation with updated pictures in it of ALL my children, including my newest son Riley. :)
They said they wanted to give us a gift to express their gratitude for us helping them, and honestly when I saw it, I really didn't know what to say...
My sweet daughter took my most prized possession (my family) and put it together with one of my other most prized possessions (the teachings of Jesus Christ, in particular this sacred document) and gave it to us as a gift of gratitude (one of the things I feel most strongly about expressing)...
This was the most PERFECT gift in so many ways, and really showed me how thoughtful and grateful they really are. Thank YOU Kierra and Riley for living your lives and making the right choices that have brought you where you are today...
I promise you that if you continue to ALWAYS put the Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and EACH OTHER 1st in your lives, you WILL BE HAPPY!!! 
When I read the letters by myself in my room I may or may not have cried...
but just a little bit...if I did. :) 
I love you both so much and pray that Heavenly Father will continue to bless and strengthen you each day. Thank you for your time and your love and for this sweet, priceless gift. 
I LOVE it and will cherish it FOREVER!!! :)

No comments: