Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, July 21, 2017

We Are Best Friends :)

 Yesterday was a day of work, work, work, work, work!!!
I spent most of my day in my bedroom and bathroom trying to de-clutter, dust, rearrange, and organize...
Ever since we had our toilet break and flood 3 months ago, we have been living in a construction/remodel mess and we are FINALLY almost through it!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's so exciting! Clint and I finally went to bed at about 1:30 a.m. after he got done being my helper. :)
He is such a good man and he's so so good to me...
He worked hard all day long, came home and worked some more preparing for a service project he's helping with tomorrow morning, made dinner for the kids (and all their cousins that stayed the night :), and then served me. I'm one lucky girl to have someone that I love so much that loves me right back just as much...we are BEST friends and I wouldn't have it ANY other way! :)


No comments: