Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Letter From Gavin...

Hi again. :)
I know I already posted once today...but I just found this email pulled up on the computer that Gavin wrote to Carew yesterday and it was just so sweet that I had to record it here.
Melt. My. Heart.
Carew you won't believe what happend on Sunday, I was waiting all day through all my classes and then finally after it all the amazing moment happend. The spirit was all ready there before anything even happend. Also I felt so loved because quit a bit of people were there like grandma and grandpa Trickett, both the missionaries were there, our home teachers, the bishop, and of course our family. then everyone gathered around me and they placed their hands on my head, and then dad started the prayer and it felt like the power of the priestood was going from them to me and I felt so much closer to heavenly father and it was the best feeling I've ever had. then after the prayer i even got my temple recommend and that was also an amazing. i think i'll be going to the temple on Thursday and if not then i'll be going on friday and i can not wait for that day. I love you Anziano Trickett more than you can emagine i love you sososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo much Love Gavin.

No comments: