Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, September 25, 2017

Gavin's a Deacon! :)

 Do you see that handsome glowing boy in the middle of us all with the great BIG smile??? :)
That would be Gavin Ryker Trickett, newly ordained deacon and holder of the Aaronic priesthood!
Yes, on Sunday, September 24th, 2017, Gavin received the priesthood from his dad, Clint James Trickett with Grandpa Trickett, the bishopric, the full time missionaries Elder Westover and Elder Simmons, and our home teachers Mike and Jacob Jamison all standing in the circle.
The spirit was strong and Gavin beamed with happiness!
He also received his temple recommend (the white paper in his hand) and can hardly wait to use it!
I said to him, "Gavin, when do you want to go to the temple?"
"TOMORROW!!!" He said. :)
But it's closed on Mondays so we will probably be going on Thursday this week...I can't wait, and neither can he!


 Then, after we were done at church we drove to Bountiful to Tiffany and Colby's house where they had made dinner for us and a birthday cake for me for my birthday!!!
Not only was Tiffany sweet enough to only put "21" on my cake...but she had spent a ton of time making this pumpkin spice cake FROM SCRATCH!!!
 It was beautiful and YUMMY and just what I would have ordered if I would have ordered it! ;)
Thank you Tiffany and Colby for the new bag, candle warmer, dinner, and cake...but MOST of all for your ongoing support and LOVE!!!

No comments: