This little birthday girl turned 2 yesterday!!!!
Trying to hold up two fingers is a lot harder than it looks! ;)
Happy birthday beautiful girl!
The first thing we did for Kesslyn was to get her ears pierced!
I was a little nervous to do this, but at the same time really, really wanted to because I did it young like this with my other girls and it's kind of a tradition...She was so brave and sat so still on Aunt Tiffany's lap...then after the first one was done, she started to cry...and the lady quickly did the other one and then we were done! As soon as she was done she wanted me to hold her and snuggle her (which I didn't mind doing AT ALL) and then she wanted to see her pretty ears...
Great job baby girl! They look so pretty on you! :)
...and you were SOOOO brave!!!
Definitely brave enough for a sucker. :)
After we were done in the jewelry store, Tiffany and Colby had a birthday present for Kesslyn...:)
It was her very own purse (just like the one she is always taking over of Aunt Tiffany's ;) with all of the same treats and treasures inside of it that Aunt Tiffany has in hers!!!
Tic tacs, "smell goods" (that's what she calls the lotion and hand sanitizer ;), chap stick and lip gloss...all of the things that a little princess loves...see??? ;)
I told Tiffany and Colby that if we start having spoiled issues in a few years down the road I am going to call them with 100% of the blame! ;)
After we opened her present we walked across the street to the "Sweet Tooth Fairy" shop to get Kesslyn a treat for being so brave with her ears. She ooed and awed over the treats behind the glass...
...and then finally decided on some Fairy fetti cake bites. :)
Just look at this little Diva!? Doesn't she look like she has everything that a little girl really needs on her birthday??? :) Too too cute! :)
When we got home she took a little beauty rest so she would have enough energy for the second half of her day...cake, presents, and going to the Farm!!!
She blew out her candles (with only minimal amounts of slobber across the cake ;),
opened her presents,
and tried out a few for fun. :)
Hello?? Kierra?? :)
Then we went to The Slab for pizza and then headed to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point!
Kambriella rode the pony...Ozzie to be precise...
...but Kesslyn wanted NOTHING to do with getting on one! Clint took her in and tried to get her to sit on one but she just screamed and pushed away yelling, "SCARY!!!"
So, she watched Kambriella and enjoyed the ponies from a distance. :)
Then we wandered around the farm looking at goats...
...with three horns...
...horses...
...small ones...
...and tall ones...
...and a donkey named "Banjo" that kept pacing back and forth and braying very loudly.
Kambriella kept on calling him "Mad Donkey" every time we would walk by him and tried to calm him down, but he was pretty uptight!
Kesslyn loved the little kids...
...these ones all looked like they wanted to jump the fence to come and give Kesslyn some birthday kisses!!!
They really made her laugh! :)
Kambriella gently cared for each animal that she could, and lovingly brushed this ones hair out of its eyes... :)
This one really wanted to get out and play!
Carew enjoyed watching little Kesslyn's reaction to all of the different animals that she saw...
...and petting the horses...
These ones were so pretty!
The pigs were STINKY!!!
We ended our night at the farm with a tractor pulled wagon ride around the farm. It was the perfect ending to a perfect birthday.
I loved sitting there on the wagon ride holding Kesslyn as we bounced down the road...she relaxed in my lap and we cuddled the whole way. :) At this point though, she put her hands up in the air because we were going over a big bump. It was so cute. :)
I love time with my family and fun family traditions like celebrating birthdays and spending quality time together. I am blessed daily by this sweet family of mine. I say that I am living among angels, and I believe that I really am. Both those that I can see, and those that I cannot...
Happy Birthday little Kissy Kessy...You are 2 and so special to us. We all love you!!!








































No comments:
Post a Comment