I was a little late this year, but I finally put up a few Fall decorations! I usually try to put them up on the 1st of September so I can enjoy them a little longer, but at least I made it before October got here! :) Life is just always so busy anymore and finding excess time for decorating is pretty tricky...but it always makes it feel so cozy to have some fun things that help make it feel like the season. :)
I was excited this year to use an old saw horse as a table to host the decorations on my front porch!
I just love anything that is unique and OLD...for some reason it always reminds me of when I was a little girl.and makes it feel like HOME. :)
Inside the house, I used one of the cake stands from Kierra's wedding as the centerpiece on the formal dining room table. My friend gave me this candle called Warm Caramel Cider for my birthday! It smells sooo good that it makes me want to lick the walls in my home!!! Seriously!!! :)
I also rotated my temple picture to the Logan Temple in the Fall and I love it. It means so much to me and just brings the spirit so strong every time I look at it. :)
I also added a few simple pumpkins and a new witch that Kesslyn and I picked out on my birthday...her name is "Ruby." Isn't she cute?? :)
Meet Ruby...a little closer up. ;)
And Pummmppkins!!! :)
And then there's this simple little table in my entry way that is fun and inviting...which is how every entry way should feel, right? :)
I always want my home to feel warm and inviting, and no matter the season or the decorations that are up (or not up;) I know that the most warm and inviting feeling comes from the spirit. So THAT is really what I strive on filling my home with...feelings of happiness, peace, and love.
Happy Fall! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment