Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A Relief Society Temple Day

 Yesterday was a special day.
It was our Presidency hosted temple activity for our relief society!
It was a day that we devoted to going to the temple, or studying about temples for those who weren't able to go. I felt blessed to be able to go to both endowment sessions and to be united in such a remarkable and special cause as serving our brothers and sisters on both sides of the veil.
 The first session I went to was the 10:00 a.m. session and there were 6 of us there...Me, Emily, Sheri, Diane, Lisa, and Laurie. I felt so happy to be with my sisters all dressed in white, and feeling a unity, peace and love there in the house of the Lord.
Then, I was able to go back later and attend the 7:00 p.m. session. There were 13 of us there this time, and I know a few other people went at different times throughout the day as well...
There was me, Renae, Bonnie, April, Valerie, Bobbi, Loriene, Mallory, Michelle, Joanne, Joy, Diane, and Lorelei. As we sat together in the chapel, then learning together in the session, and then sharing conversations in a whisper of things that are eternal...my heart felt like it would burst, and I thought that this would be what heaven will be like...and I want so bad to be there with all of my family, so I'm going to try hard every day to do my best to be ready. It was a wonderful day, and we are going to do it again!

No comments: