Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

So Happy For Him

 Talking to Anziano Trickett on his p days has been so much fun...:)
Getting to not only read his updates, but also being able to hear and see the expressions on his face and in his voice have been so very satisfying. :)
 I believe he has been happy on his mission, but it is very evident in the things he says, the way he interacts with the people around him, and the look in his eyes that this is very true and I KNOW he is happy on his mission...he is constantly telling me that he is having the time of his life! 
 He will say, "Mom, I don't know what I did to deserve to be here in Italy right now at this time, but one thing is for sure, I am so so so so so grateful! These are moments that are going to stay with me forever!"
And I couldn't be happier for him! :)

No comments: