Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, April 5, 2019

I Love Lucy!

Yesterday was Kambriella's 4th grade Wax Museum! 
This has been a fun project that Kambriella had to do where she chose a famous person, read their biography, wrote a report on them, and then got to dress up like them and pose as a "wax figure" while all of the parents and other people got to walk around and admire them. :) Kambriella chose to do Lucille Ball or "Lucy" as in "I Love Lucy."
This girl nailed it!
 We found an awesome outfit from the D.I. and thank heavens that Kambriella has a mom that is also a cosmetologist!!! I really wondered HOW we were going to pull off Lucy's hair (especially since Kambriella doesn't have bangs!) but we did it!!!
It made me feel so good and so happy to see how pleased Kambriella was with her character after she was all done...she said to me...
"Mom! You are SO good. Do you know any other moms that could do this hair do???"
I laughed and smiled and said, "Nope!" :) I guess she's the lucky one! ;) ;)
I loved standing back in the classroom and hearing everyone ooo and awe over "Lucy!" Everyone thought she looked JUST like her! Minus the red hair of course...but Lucy was originally a blonde so Kambriella was totally fine. ;) ;)
 Kambriella also fit the character perfectly because she, like Lucy, has quite the funny personality! Always trying to make people laugh and always thinking that EVERYTHING is funny!
But hey, that's not a bad thing! If she can learn to laugh and enjoy life now, then she will be that much better off in the future, I say.
 Great job Lucille! I mean Lucy!!!...;) ;)
I really do LOVE Lucy!!!

No comments: