For Activity Days in March, Kambriella invited her Dad to the Daddy Daughter Date celebrating St. Patrick's Day!
They dressed in green, ate yummy food, played some fun games to see how well they knew each other, and even got their pictures taken with a real live leprechaun! (I'm still waiting to get those pictures back :)
I love what good sports these dad's are, and how much their little girls admire them. :) I also love all of the time and dedication that their leaders put in to providing these special experiences and sweet opportunities to make memorable and meaningful experiences for these girls. I just love them!
I also thought it was very cute that Kambriella wanted to set a trap to catch a leprechaun at our house too!
She had a great idea for trying to lure him in! But, in the morning when she woke up, all she found in the trap was some gold foil wrapped Rollo's...but no leprechaun! ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment