Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Class Speeches

 Today was the speeches at the high school for the Junior Class officer that Dallin is running for!
I went to listen and support him, and I was so glad I did.
I learned that EVERY brave soul that gets up there and TRIES is a winner. 
That is a HARD thing to do and these kids are GOOD and BRAVE and needed at this time for a specific reason, and Dallin knows that. Although none of the speeches went that great (because the sound system was AWFUL) and you couldn't really hear what anyone was trying to say,  they all kept on smiling and working through it!
Dallin can feel good about the outcome either way because he knows that he is a good person out there doing the good in the world that Heavenly Father needs him to do. 

Dallin's good buddy Anson is also running and he is a good kid too...I will be excited to see who makes it for next year! Dallin, way to go! I am so proud of you and you are AMAZING!!! 
You have all of my votes! :)

No comments: