Early yesterday morning Kesslyn and I drove Clint to the airport where he caught a flight to Pennsylvania for a work meeting. We got hugs and kisses and said our goodbyes...until Thursday!
While we were getting ready to leave I asked Clint if he had ever seen the Philadelphia Temple...I showed him a picture of it and commented on how beautiful it was and then I told him to see if he had any extra time in the schedule to maybe try to find it...but when he called me from his hotel to let me know he had arrived safely he said, "You'll never guess what I can see from my hotel window!!!"
yep...the Philadelphia Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
What a tender mercy and how fun for him to see one of our favorite things and to have a feeling of "home" simply by looking out the window! :)
Now hurry and come home to me!!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment