Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, May 6, 2019

Family Time and Morp!

 Miranda and Patrick (a.k.a. Savannah and Dallin) hit the town on Saturday for Morp!
 With the dance theme of "Netflix" this awkward couple hit the nail on the head with their spot on costumes and "awkward couple" poses. :)
 But honestly they are the cutest awkward couple ever. :) They had such a fun day together picnicking, playing at the park, hiking, dancing, and having s'mores to end the night!
 I loved Dallin's comment on how much fun he had, and that "you don't need to spend a lot of money to have fun!"
That is a brilliant reality you have come to Dallin! ;) ;) (Or should I say, Patrick...;)
 This was Dallin's first official date since turning 16 and I was so happy he had such a fun time. :)
Savannah is a sweet girl.
 While he was partying it up, we also had Kierra and Riley come to visit us for the weekend!
We will gladly take some time to play whenever they come in town!
 Aside from having kart wheel contests at the park, we went out to dinner, watched volleyball and basketball games...
 played ultimate Frisbee, went to see the new Avengers movie End Game...(that didn't get over until 1:00 in the morning!)
( Thus the sleeping beauty little girls that were so tired by the end of the 3 and a half hour movie!!!)
(I'm so glad I payed the extra money for the reclining chairs!!!)
 Riley got to go and play pickle ball with his family, and we got to relax (but just for a minute ;)...
 ...and we genuinely just enjoyed being together and the beautiful spring weather. :)
The kids even had a hand stand contest...and Riley was the winner.
 Clint and I also went on a date with Kierra and Riley to Mulligan's mini golf and we hit it just at the right time...
 ..right before dark, and they let us in for free! It was a fun little date and it felt nice to be outside in the weather and laughing and having fun with two of our very favorite people. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend...
 ...I just wish someone could beat Clint at mini golf!!! :)

Look at this cute cute couple!!!
I just LOVE them!!! :) :) :)

No comments: