Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Philadelphia Temple

Early this morning while I was out running I received these 2 beautiful pictures on my phone...Clint had gotten up early to take a few pictures at the temple before catching the early morning shuttle in to Havis for his final day of meetings...it's been a temple kind of day! :)
Temple schedules seem to be quite different outside of Utah, and although this temple was not open when he was there, he did meet a couple of the security guards there who were members and offered to let him in to see the lobby area of the temple. He said it was so neat to just catch a glimpse of the temple, and the very patriotic theme from a place where our founding fathers trod...he saw an original painting of the signing of the Declaration of Independence that is only hanging inside this temple, where he said the "pen and quill" theme was found throughout the temple. Also, found in the original painting, was a beautiful chandelier that is identical to 4 that hang in the celestial room of this temple...he said he was so grateful for this one on one opportunity. :)
 Even though we were on opposite sides of the continent today, we were one in purpose as I went to the temple too!
But that's just how Clint and I roll...we ARE one, and I love him and can't wait to hug him in a few hours!!!

No comments: