Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, May 17, 2019

Life Organized

 This is my mom planner and I LOVE it. Not only is it beautiful, but functional!!!
I keep all of our family's different activities, schedules, plans, traditions, holiday celebrations, to-do lists etc. all in this one little place. 
I feel organized and empowered to do good when I have my life in order, and so that's what I use this for...to keep my busy family on track, and to keep the good moving forward!
 I also taped this little love note from Clint inside the cover so that I can always remember the many sweet ways that he loves me perfectly.He is so good to me and really does make every day feel like a holiday ESPECIALLY when he sits down at the end of the day, props my feet up on his lap, and rubs my poor, achy feet. Ooo I love that sweet boy and I'm SO glad he's home!!! :)
Happy Weekend!!! :)

No comments: