Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, May 10, 2019

Bernice and a 4th Grade Program...

 I'm the lucky one that gets to spend a little extra time with this beautiful 100 year old lady this week!
(I'm helping to take care of her while her granddaughter is out of town.)
After going to get her hair done yesterday morning, we went in Arctic Circle's drive-thru for a shrimp basket for lunch! Bernice's favorite! :)
Kesslyn and her friend Gabriella were with me while I took care of some things and they played Barbie's in front of Bernice and that just made her day. :)
 Later in the day we got to go and see Kambriella's 4th grade program that was all about the 150th anniversary of the Transcontinental railroad! 
 We learned all about what it took to get the railroad built, and where the meeting of the rails actually took place here in Utah at Promontory Point!
It was really fun program, and Kambriella was the cutest little "Chinese worker" I think I have ever seen! :)
 After it was over, Clint took her out to dinner at the Black Bear Diner while I headed off to a meeting...
 What cuties and good good friends!!!
Emery, Kambriell, Mia, and Kesslyn too :)
Happy Mother's Day weekend!!!

No comments: