Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The LAST Day of School!

 Today is officially (but unofficially) the last day of school for my kids!!! :) Yay!!!
 Kesslyn finished last week, and Dallin's teachers said they won't be taking attendance after today...and the other kids schools go through tomorrow and Friday...BUT... WE ARE GOING ON VACATION TOMORROW!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! (So today is our last day!)
 This bus will not have to pick Gavin up again until he's in 8th grade! The kids have all grown and gotten so much bigger and smarter over the last year and I am so proud of all of the good that they have been able to accomplish!
Kambriella is going on a field trip today and then little does she know...
...but after school gets out I will pick up our cute carpool and be taking them all on a Sodalicious run to celebrate the end of school and Kambriella's birthday, just since we won't be here around her friends on those days. I think it will make her so happy! :)
I love these kids..and we LOVE summer!!!!
BRING. IT. ON!!!!

No comments: