Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Menchie's For FUN!

 Not only is this the cutest group of girls you may ever see, but it's also some of Kambriella and Kesslyn's best friends AND our car pool group!!!
Kambriella was pleasantly surprised when I showed up at the school and whisked the girls away to Menchie's for ice cream (which out voted Sodalicious unanimously!) for a surprise end-of-school/birthday celebration!
They giggled and laughed and talked and hugged and ate ice cream and giggled some more...
then they went to our house and played for a while before it was time to go home. It was a fun little celebration in preparation for TODAY...VAY ~ CAY ~ TION!!!!!!!
I am signing out until we get home because internet service will be spotty or non existent...;)
but I can't wait to share all of the fun, adventures, and highlights of the time we will have together in Florida and the Bahamas!!! Happy Happy Summer!!!! See you in a couple of weeks!
XOXOXOXO

No comments: