After all of that Mother's Day goodness, I found one more gift in Kesslyn's back pack this morning!
A beautiful pot of painted flowers made out of Kesslyn's little girl foot prints!!! Ahhh! I LOVE it!!! :)
Also, yesterday was the school carnival and the kids had a ball!!!
Kesslyn and Greta palled around together going from bouncy house to bouncy house...:)
...while Kambriella scaled the rock wall with her friends too...
Hannah an Elsa both were up there at the same time as her, and she ALMOST made it to the top, but she said that the rocks were SO slippery!!! :)
I loved her smile and the look on her face as she suddenly slipped and started coming down...
...and I loved that Gavin and Kambriella wanted to battle it out in the Battle Range! They laughed and tried knocking each other off until finally Gavin got Kambriella out! Then I shouted out as I was laughing, "Didn't your mother teach you that you aren't supposed to hit girls!!! ;)"
It was a fun day...but everyday seems to be fun when I'm with these awesome kids...:)







No comments:
Post a Comment